Batteries & Power Storage
Renewable Energy For All
- High inverter compatibility
- Long cyle life – Graphene Supercapacitor and Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) batteries, product life expectancy of 15-25 years.
- Modular system allows storage capacity to be easily expandable as power needs increase.
- Proprietary architecture and integrated battery management system (BMS) – no additional programming, firmware, or wiring.
- Operates at unparalleled 98% efficiency for more than 15000 cycles.
- Can be rack or wall mounted in a dead space area of your premises.
- Offer upto 100% depth of discharge.
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials – recycle at end of life.
Low and High voltage Solar Storage Syatem
How does this sound ? During a power outage, or when the sun goes down, or even when energy prices are highest, wouldn’t you like to use the power you’ve generated all day when the sun was shining? The battery allows you to store all the energy you produce from your solar panels – to use whenever you want or need to use it! You also get to save on your electricity bills by charging the battery during off-peak times, and discharging during peak times. We place the highest priority on safety.
Both types of batteries are optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. They are a drop-in replacement for lead acid batteries, and much safer, it is regarded as the best solar battery bank with affordable cost.
LFP and Graphene Supercapacitor is the safest, most environmentally chemistry available. The batteries provide power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak saving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.