THE POWER OF THE SUN
The sun continuously pelts the earth with 35,000 times the amount of energy required by all of us who now use electricity on the planet!
We all know the massive power of the sun and yet we choose not to harness its free energy and clean energy. If it was raining oil everyday we would put buckets out to collect it and yet we
let the sun fall to the ground where it goes to waste. The world is only just beginning to tap its energy from the sun through solar power Global deployment of solar panels is still relatively small but its growing
WHAT IS SOLAR PV
Not a hot water system (solar thermal) Solar PV produces electricity PV stands for photovoltaics The technology has been around for 50 years Solar PV is very reliable and is a proven technology Its easy and accurate to predict the annual output of a solar PV array. A solar panel produces DC (Direct Current) electricity which may be
converted into AC (Alternating Current) power using an inverter. Output of the solar panels is rated in watts but the actual output will vary according to the location etc
WHICH COMPONENTS CAN NRGUtility Ltd SUPPLY
- Solar PV modules
- Roof or ground mounted racking systems
- DC cable
- AC cable
- Off-Grid/On-Grid system kits
- Battery storage
WHY BUY A SOLAR SYSTEM?
- Mainly to save money on electricity bills
- To provide a back-up against brownouts and power shortages
- To provide electricity where grid power is not available (e.g. remote or rural locations)
- To build a power station (as an alternative to fossil fuel powered stations). Distributed solar
- As a long term investment – mainly large scale MW projects
TRUSTWORTHY CLAIMABLE WARRANTIES!
- 30-year (80%) performance warranty.
- Guaranteed 90% of output up to 10 years.
- Guaranteed 80% of output up to 30 years.
- 12-year product warranty – we swap the panel for a new one if there are defects!
- Stable company to support the warranty long term.
- NRGUtility Ltd reduces risk.
- We ensure you get service quickly if you are not happy with anything.
- Who will you call when things go wrong? Will your current supplier be there for you?